Vibe Magazine’s Resurrection Issue Features Chris Brown And Drake On Cover

By  |  463 Comments

Vibe Lifestyle Network, parent company of Vibe Magazine and Vibe.com, announced the inaugural “Resurrection Issue” will feature two different covers: controversial R&B singer Chris Brown and up-and-coming triple threat singer/rapper/actor Drake. In the last six weeks Vibe has expanded its content mix, improved its paper, increased its size, re-designed the book and re-launched Vibe.com.

“The Resurrection Issue of Vibe is about recreating and redefining hip-hop culture. We can reset the tables, embrace how far culture has come and most importantly, take it to the next level,” said Vibe Lifestyle Network Co-CEO and Chief Creative Officer Brett Wright. “Chris Brown and Drake represent the next generation and both have insights to share regarding their respective futures,” commented Jermaine Hall, Vibe’s Editor-in-Chief.

“The Passion of Chris” allows fallen R&B idol Chris Brown the chance to discuss his side of the very public altercation with ex-girlfriend Rihanna, his upcoming album and his plans to reclaim his place on top of the music industry.

“Rookie of the Year” is a comprehensive interview with Canadian singer/rapper/actor Drake. Discovered by soon-to-be-jailed rapper Lil Wayne, Drake explores the pressures of putting together 2010’s most highly anticipated release.

“Vibe was an iconic publication that was always the first to spotlight new artists and music they believed in,” said Drake. “To be part of the new regime is a true honor.”

The issue also takes Vibe back to its roots in investigative reporting with “Death of a Salesman,” a look into the 2008 suicide of Island Def Jam Executive Vice President Shakir Stewart. The issue also contains a fashion shoot with model Amber Rose.

Charter advertisers include Nissan, US Census, State Farm, Sean John, Def Jam, Rocawear, Argyle Culture, Pepsi, Luster, Cadillac, Toyota, The Racktrap and Lugz.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

463 Comments

1. Game-Compass.com

October 5, 2014 at 12:07 pm

So verschrieen Gaming auch sein mag, so ist durch
    psychologische Studien bewiesen worden, dass daddeln, ein dem
    Alter des Spielenden angemessenes Game vorausgesetzt, förderlich für das Reaktionsvermögen des Spielenden sein kann.
    Beim Spielen lernt man in angenehmer Umgebung schnell zu Entscheiden und zwischen wichtig und unwichtig zu differenzieren. Einige
    Videospiele vermitteln darüber hinaus auch noch Grundkenntnisse über das Wirtschaften und fördern logisches Denken. Auch
    die verpönten Multiplayer Games können doch manchmal den an den Haaren herbeigezogenen Effekt
    der sozialen Verwahrlosung} aufhalten. Der Spieler mag mitunter einigen wenigen verkommenen Subjekten begegnen, allerdings findet der Spieler nur zu oft in seinem favorisierten Game Gleichgesinnte.

Alles in allem: das Zocken von Games ist hammer!
    Ungeachtet des Games und ob PC,Konsole,Handy,etc. , Gaming verbindet,
    Gaming ist ein Kulturgut.

2. zmenkarije

October 7, 2014 at 1:29 am

Hi my friend! I want to say that this post
    is amazing, great written and include approximately all significant infos.
    I’d like to see more posts like this .

3. Billy

October 7, 2014 at 6:26 pm

With the magnificent ideas you have actually shared I believe even I could get a camera and take terrific images of my canine.
    You have a lot of great tips I will certainly have to try them with my
    Lexie.

4. Rochelle

October 8, 2014 at 1:53 am

I am really enjoying the theme/design of your blog. Do you ever run into
    any browser compatibility issues? A handful of my
    blog readers have complained about my blog not working correctly in Explorer
    but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any recommendations to help fix this problem?

5. devojke iz beograda

October 9, 2014 at 11:59 am

I don’t egen know how I ende up here, but I thought
    this post was good. I don’t know who you aare bbut certainly you’re going to a famous blogger if you aren’t already ;) Cheers!

6. prietenie adevarata

October 9, 2014 at 12:49 pm

Howdy! This post couldn’t be written much better!
    Going through thiis article reminhds me of my presvious roommate!
    He constantly kept preaching about this. I will forward this post to him.
    Faily certain he’ll have a very good read. I appreciate you for sharing!

7. zoznámenie partneri

October 13, 2014 at 5:51 am

Great post. I was checking continuously this weblog and I’m impressed!
    Very useful info specially the last section :) I handle such information a lot.
    I used to be looking foor this certai ingormation for a long time.
    Thank you and best of luck.

8. Charley

October 13, 2014 at 5:57 am

Can I just say what a relief to discover somebody that actually knows what they’re
    discussing online. You certainly realize how to bring an issue to light and
    make it important. More and more people ought to check this out
    and understand this side of the story. It’s surprising you’re not more popular given that you most certainly have the gift.

9. tedenski jedilnik zdrave prehrane

October 13, 2014 at 9:25 am

Please let me know if you’re looking for a article author
    for your blog. You have some really good posts and I believe I would
    be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d really ike
    tto write some content for yoiur blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
    Please blast me an e-mail iff interested. Thank you!

10. flower garden ideas front yard

October 17, 2014 at 1:49 pm

I don’t even understand how I stopped up here, but I assumed this put up
    was good. I do not understand who you are however definitely you are going to a well-known blogger if you are not
    already. Cheers!

11. throne rush cheats

October 19, 2014 at 12:28 pm

The most important one is if you brought Shale along for this one (I haven’t gotten her yet according to
    the guide, but I’m sure some of you have her. We also could not handle to buy a whole lot of props
    so we had to perform with all the things we bought within our properties.
    At one tiny Woonsocket, Rhode Island coin shop, people
    were lined up around the block at midnight, no less, looking to either sell their gold and silver stuff-like silver tea sets-at those
    record prices or else buy precious metals as an antidote for the inflation that
    swirled all around them.

12. beards and mustaches styles

October 19, 2014 at 12:51 pm

First and foremost, poster templates save you time.

17% in 2008 and performance of third quarter was the
    greatest when compared to other quarters of 2008. Now look at the ads that are there
    a year ago, but are not there now.

13. memory healer program does it work

October 23, 2014 at 11:07 am

Pain & Inflammation Relief: 3 drops of Chamomile
    + 3 drops of Hyssop + 2 drops of Cypress. The
    benefits of exercising is like a tonic,it gives you a physical lift.
    Then follow it with adequate protein intake (also include
    vitamin rich foods in your diet). A good introductory meditation is to focus on a
    point in a stream as viewed from a bridge. There
    have been numerous studies to prove its existence, with some success and with some disappointments.