Position: Office Administrator
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
Digiwaxx Media, a global platform for digital music promotion and innovative influencer marketing, is currently seeking a highly qualified office administrator to perform daily front desk duties as well as to manage administrative tasks for office executives and employees as needed. The administrator will need to balance these office tasks with their general day to day duties and simultaneously oversee general intra-office communication when needed. The office is fast paced and the position is very demanding but also offers a great opportunity for those with the right skills looking to break into the music and urban lifestyle industries.
This is a full time position in our Harlem based office and your work schedule would be Mon-Fri 10am-7pm. We are looking for someone to start immediately. All interested parties should read the list of qualifications and duties below before applying. Only qualified applicants should send their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Greet visitors
* Answer and Direct all incoming calls
* Sort and distribute incoming postal mail to staff
* Clerical duties such as: filing, faxing, and scanning
* Administer internal staff office memos as requested
* Order and maintain steady inventory of office supplies
* Prepare and process outgoing shipments
* Book, manage, and prepare travel itineraries for employees
* Process payments and create Invoices
* Take and distribute meeting notes at specified meetings
* Assist CFO with bookkeeping
* Manage CEO’s calendar and assist CEO in tasks as needed.
* Excellent communication skills
* Detail oriented
* Good people skills
* Independent and willing to take initiative while still being a team player
* Good ability to multitask
* Works well under pressure and in a fast paced environment
* At least 2 years experience working in clerical or administrative positions
* Proficiency with basic computer programs such as Word and Excel with preferred knowledge of Quickbooks but not required
Full Time: M-F 10-7
Email Cover Letter & Resume to email@example.com
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
ABOUT DIGIWAXX MEDIA
Digiwaxx Media is an independent marketing and promotions agency specializing in music, lifestyle and the new urban culture. With music at the core of this culture, Digiwaxx is situated where things really happen now: at the intersection of recording studios, radio stations, DJ booths, concert venues and online sites where creative innovators, cultural influencers, entrepreneurs and fans converge. Digiwaxx is centered in a network of local relationships on a worldwide scale and the ability to activate these dynamic relationships with agility, efficiency and credibility knows no equal in the industry. Digiwaxx is an agency that converts years of experience at the forefront of urban creativity and lifestyle into a dynamic hub of information and resources whose platforms and services are able to connect music, technology, people and culture in a way that is unique to the Digiwaxx experience. Connect with us. For more information on Digiwaxx Media please visit www.digiwaxx.com
Location: New York, NY
Compensation: Salary Based on Experienced Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!