Sony Music: Summer Internship (CA)

By  |  10 Comments

Sony Music Group
Position: Internship
Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Type: Non-Paid

Overview:
Sony Music Entertainment is a global recorded music company with a roster of current artists that includes a broad array of both local artists and international superstars, as well as a vast catalog that comprises some of the most important recordings in history. Sony Music Entertainment is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.

Responsibilities:
If you have a passion for the artistry behind music and dream of working in the music industry, then this internship is for you.

We have excellent opportunities for interns in our New Media, Online Production, Video Production, Digital Marketing, Music Licensing, Radio Promotion, Press & Publicity, Artist & Repetoire, Sales, IS&T and Human Resources departments for our record companies- RCA Records, Jive Records, Columbia Records, Epic Records and U.S. Latin. This is a great way to gain hands on experience with an exciting, fast-paced music company in your field of interest. Sony Music Entertainment is currently looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic interns to contribute creatively in various projects in the departments list above.

Qualifications:
All candidates must be currently enrolled in a college or university and eligible to receive COLLEGE CREDIT from an accredited college, educational institution or university. Candidates should possess exceptional computer, written and communication skills. Familiarity of social networking sites preferred. Interest in the music industry is a MUST. Internships are unpaid and for academic credit only. Ability to work approximately 16-32 hours per week, days and times are flexible. Applicants will be required to submit proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university internship program. ALL OUT OF STATE APPLICANTS must indicate when you intend to be in the Los Angeles area to do an internship. Travel and Housing are NOT provided by Sony Music.

Apply for job

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

10 Comments

1. Jude Laporte

April 26, 2011 at 3:25 am

iam really interested in this position, I don’t really mind if it’s not paying. I have my four year degree already. i am currently enroll for my master. Please find it in your heart to give me a chance in interning with the company, you wont regret it. Thank you. God Bless

2. Jude Laporte

April 26, 2011 at 3:26 am

My phone number is 615-474-3612

3. Adam Ray

May 6, 2011 at 2:11 pm

I was interviewed in NYC for an internship position by Eric Strong. He had stated in the interview he was interested and would forward my resume to the Legacy Department. After following up I found Mr. Strong was no longer with Sony Music. I remain very interested and I am ready to start a summer internship. I can be reached at 610-731-5590. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Adam Ray

4. Cal'lisha Harris

May 24, 2011 at 8:15 pm

Hello, Industry Plug this is Cal’lisha Harris and I am E-mailing on the behalf of Sony Music Summer Internship, starting date Friday May 27, 2011. I would like to receive more information stating the time students have to arrive and the exact address on where we suppose to meet. My contact information, cell number (909)-201-6639 or home number (909)-452-7047, you can also reach me at my temporary yahoo mail calishalharris@yahoo.com. I am a current student attending Chaffey College and have taken music classes on Music-14 “Introduction to the Music Business” discussing emphasis on individual career options roles and responsibilities, and also Music-11 Record Production recording concepts and techniques utilizing modern technology in the recording studio’s. The reason for me needing to apply for Sony Music Group Internship is to gather more knowledge toward my music career and to fulfill the business aspect of music in general. This will be a great opportunity Industry Plug for me to pursuit my music career. Thank You for your time Industry Plug very much and May God Bless You All.

5. what a forex hyip is

September 19, 2011 at 1:44 am

Excellent read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing some research on that. And he just bought me lunch since I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thank you for lunch!

6. Martin Ugwu, Jr.

January 4, 2012 at 1:32 am

Hello, my name is Martin Ugwu and I would like to know how to go about applying for this internship opportunity. I am a very active musical person and I have dreams of being an Artist in the Music Industry. I feel this internship will give me hands on experience on how the industry works and what is required of it. Please contact my email: mcu305@yahoo.com on how to take advantage of this opportunity. Thank You.

7. Katie Woyak

February 29, 2012 at 11:26 pm

How do I apply for this?

8. Hollis

April 21, 2013 at 4:09 am

I think the admin of this site is genuinely working hard in favor of his web page, as here every stuff is quality
    based data.

9. dental implants

May 1, 2013 at 10:28 am

This paragraph presents clear idea for the new visitors of blogging,
    that genuinely how to do running a blog.

10. link

October 17, 2013 at 1:56 pm

howdy! , Nice writing pretty so much! proportion we keep in contact additional close to your current write-up upon Yahoo? My spouse and i need a expert on this household to solve my personal trouble. Maybe that is an individual! Taking a look onward to view anyone.