Jay-Z Expands His 40/40 Business Into London

By  |  12 Comments

Hip-hop mogul, Jay-Z is continuing to rise in the business world as an outstanding entrepreneur. According to news sources in London, Jay-Z is planning to open a 40/40 establishment in London within the next year. As part of this business deal, he will be partnering up with England soccer star Ashley Cole. This is the first business partnership between Jay-Z and Cole.

This multi-million dollar deal was put together by NVA Entertainment Group, which is an entertainment and management company based out of London. Cole has stated that he is happy to be working with Jay-Z on this deal because he grew up listening to his music.

The location of the establishment has not been determined but has been narrowed down to three choices. The final decision is expected to be made by next month.
According to Jay-Z, he is very excited about the new business deal to bring 40/40 to London. He stated that London is a great city and location for the new establishment.

The management team is planning to hire an executive chef to run the kitchen, which will serve top quality American food to the customers. Plus some well-known DJs and artists from the United Kingdom and United States will be featured at the club as well.

In order to give back to the city of London, Jay-Z and Cole plan to hire local unemployed people to work inside of the business. They also plan to give a percentage of the profits to several youth groups for music and sports activities. A grand opening bash will be held next year with several popular guests and celebrities in attendance from the United States and United Kingdom.

Currently, the other 40/40 locations are operating in cities such as Las Vegas, Atlantic City and New York City. Also there are plans to open at least 20 more locations in major airports throughout the United States.

Source: Hip Hop Press

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

12 Comments

1. a3612454

October 31, 2011 at 5:13 pm

I’ve said that least 3612454 times. The problem this like that is they are just too compilcated for the average bird, if you know what I mean

2. Best Gaming Headphones

November 3, 2011 at 12:19 pm

Thanks for the helpful information! I would never have discovered this on my own!

3. welding helmets

November 18, 2011 at 5:41 am

I made a blogger account a few months ago, and i added some pictures to my sidebar and don’t know how to remove them. I used the image hosting site ‘Photobucket’ to put the pictures on my blog, and put my login information there nd they did it for me. I don’t like how one of the pictures look and I really want to remove/delete it. Help? Thanks..

4. eyaculación precoz

November 26, 2011 at 9:43 am

We truly value this particular publish. I have already been searching all over with this! Thank heavens I discovered this upon Aol. You’ve created my personal day time! Thank you once again!

5. free ad posting

November 26, 2011 at 2:23 pm

I actually appeared to be suggested the following website by way of this aunty. I’m unsure if the following posting is definitely compiled by the pup when nobody altogether different find out these specific pertaining to this difficulty. You’re wonderful! With thanks!

6. TV Headphones

November 30, 2011 at 12:03 pm

Fantastic pieces as a result of one, individual. I have fully understand ones own junk ahead of and even you are really extremely fantastic. As i actually enjoy everything that you have attained these, certainly enjoy everything that you are saying and even the way in which one suggest the application. One insure that it is enjoyable and you just always care for to remain the application sensible. As i can not hold on to enjoy a book much more as a result of one. This is often really an important tremendous site.

7. money online services microsoft

December 1, 2011 at 5:55 am

I intended to draft you a very little note just to give thanks as before just for the extraordinary tips you’ve discussed in this article. It is so incredibly generous of you to allow without restraint all that a few people might have supplied as an electronic book to end up making some cash for their own end, even more so now that you could possibly have done it if you decided. The tips likewise acted like a easy way to fully grasp that someone else have similar passion like my personal own to figure out much more on the subject of this problem. I think there are many more pleasant occasions in the future for those who look into your blog.

8. nono

December 7, 2011 at 3:10 am

antastic pieces as a result of one, individual. I have fully understand ones own junk ahead of and even you are really extremely fantastic winning sbo

9. New Movies

January 12, 2012 at 7:44 am

Hello i found your web site on google, i have read a few of the articles on your website and i have bookmarked it, you have a very good site.

10. phat trien bat dong san

April 10, 2012 at 3:57 am

LONDON (Reuters)-Out-of-sorts Tottenham Hotspur’s Champions League qualifying hopes received anoth er jolt when they lost 2-1 at home to Norwich City on Monday while on-song Newcastle United boosted their chances with a 2-0 win over Bolton Wanderers.