MTV: Manager of Digital Integrated Marketing
Position: Manager, Digital Integrated Marketing
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
This role will report to the Director of MTV Integrated Marketing and focus on developing and executing marketing programs with key advertising partners across the MTV Digital Suite (including – MTV.com, MTV Mobile, Tentpoles and Scatter digital offerings). The Manager will respond to RFPs, create sales materials, and oversee the execution of our partnerships. This person will work closely with their linear counterparts on the MTV Marketing team, sales, the site teams, music talent and digital production to build sponsorship opportunities to take to market.
We’re looking for someone who has strong digital experience, relevant history working with major brands and a deep knowledge of emerging digital technology, social, innovative ad platforms, sites and applications.
• Conceptualize and implement marketing partnerships across MTV’s digital properties.
• Work with sales teams, Integrated Marketing counterparts and Digital Fusion to develop and execute digital marketing opportunities for key partners.
• Develop sales materials to take to market (e.g. one sheets & case studies)
• Respond to digital RFPs and when requested, work with linear counterparts to develop 360 programs for key partners.
• Attend agency and client calls to present marketing concepts.
• Act as a liaison between Ad Sales, Online Production, Consumer Marketing, Legal, Press and Digital Programming.
• Manage the execution of integrated partnerships (production timelines, asset delivery, creative review process, implementation, reporting and recaps).
• Regular communication with clients and agencies to collaborate on program implementation and report status.
• Attend key meetings and share information with Integrated Marketing and Sales counterparts.
• Build and maintain relationships with clients and agency contacts.
• Minimum 5 years experience in marketing
• Significant experience and understanding of the digital landscape
• Must have strong understanding of the general media and entertainment landscape
• Must have strong written and oral communication skills
• Must have creative writing skills
• Must be organized, detail-oriented, work well under deadlines
• Must have strong time-management and multi-tasking skills.
• Solution-oriented and creative thinking.
• Experience with major brands, either as clients or partners.